Sunday 27 October 2013

LOVE : SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE


Lightning and thunder was frightening
With strong sound striking our ears
U and me stuck in an unknown lodge
The disturbing news of weather gauge
We decided to remain there until everything settles down
We both dressed ourselves into night gown
Both looking towards the bright, dark sky
The every sound of thunder giving u fear
U started coming closer to me as dear
Our hearts got closed to each other
Touching and talking without any bother
We started hearing sound of heavy rain
We enjoying the every moment without any pain
Soon we both became one,
You in me and me in you
The way you loved me was great
For this we need not have debate
It took ELEVEN MINUTES for Spiritual experience
It made me realize different levels of LOVE VARIANCE






No comments:

Post a Comment