Tuesday 13 April 2010

LOVE,LUST ND RAPE

For my Readers- Below lines are written on basis of one of my ex-frnd, who used his cousin sis in the name of Love.

LOVE,LUST ND RAPE

U say its love,but evry1 else say its use
such a sweet gal in front of u
nd u hv used her like a shoe
nd no doubt,u r still usin her
She loves every1 nd every1 also loves her
But u r also lyk every1,just usin her in name of LOVE
Your lust has overpowered u
I want to beat u wid my shoe
You have snatched her whole innocence
She has even lost her common sense
Those were the days of her playing
But u devastated her while she was enjoying
On my first sight,tears came in my eyes
I know,now u r resting with all lies
Such a SWEET ANGEL full of LOVE
for me she is "GODDESS OF LOVE"
But assuming her as a DOVE,u r wrong
I wish,1 day she will be capable again for singing a song
Its nothing more den LUST,USE nd RAPE
but u will soon be caught in a tape
If ALMIGHTY has eye on u
THIS ANGEL will introduce wid TRUTH soon to u.

No comments:

Post a Comment