Saturday 31 October 2009

FRIEND ???



Those were also the days,when we used to share rapport
now are also the days ,when i try to refrain from you
there was a time, i used to thought
you are my life boat
who will sail with me through whole life
I mull that i have got a true friend
devoting myself fully to you
but i was wrong somewhere
as the friendship tried to breathe here
I found that i am no where
As the time passed
you started taking everything for granted
you never recognized what i expect from you
But still i tried to move on with you
But i will never forget,that still you have done a lot for me
I will keep on loving you becoz.....
I will always be there for you,when you need me
still you are better than others
i had made a commitment to myself
and the commitment once i make with anyone
is never withdrawn till it is fulfilled...
BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE LIFE...........

1 comment:

  1. Uss dil se bhi pyar karo jo dard de tumhe,
    par us dil ko kabhi dard na do jo pyar kare tumhe..
    kyuki, tum duniya ke liye koyi 1 ho,
    par koyi hai jo saari duniya manta hai tumhe..

    ReplyDelete